Case Study – Stutman Law
One of the first things we noticed after we began our relationship with Stutman Law was that the firm needed a new website. The client made attempts in the past to develop a new site but it was never carried through. We began our work in October with brainstorming on ideas and it was finally launched one year later, in November 2013.
Our objectives were:
- Communicate the following message:
- We are exclusively “Subrogation Specialists”, unlike other firms
- “Subrogation isn’t a division of what we do, it’s what we do.”
- The home page needed to deliver the new branding message – “Exclusively Subrogation”.
- We also needed to reorganize the News and Recoveries sections to make it easier to find articles and to make them more prominent, especially the high value cases
- We wanted to make the site friendlier and warmer. The previous site used graphics and stock photos. We added more people photos and, in midstream, decided to add video clips to explain what we do.
- We realized that Phone & iPad compatibility was very important so we made the site “responsive” to any device used to open it up.
- The original home page was too busy and didn’t communicate well our main messages. The new home page included clear messages and calls to action and next steps that can be taken.
- Finally, we added an Enewsletter sign-up box