Marketing – the art of having a targeted audience trust your unique message
It all starts with a strategic plan. You wouldn’t build a house without a foundation would you? Why would you run a business without a solid marketing plan? A plan that coordinates the efforts from your Sales force and your Marketing department.
- Is your marketing plan in sync with what is happening now in your industry?
- Are you using the new technology/tools available?
- Is your Sales Team and Marketing Department on the same page?
- Is your website being measured for the quality of leads generated?
These are the types of questions we ask upfront before starting any project with your company. It is part of “The Walsh Approach.” More than just a marketing plan about your product ‘s strengths and weaknesses, we delve into areas such as your company culture, employee resources, customer service initiatives, website performance, competitive analysis and customer opinion polls. From this analysis we suggest some of the following services that will enhance your marketing presence.
Our Creative Services – brings the marketing vision to reality
Once your marketing plan is focused, we put our creative team to work. They guide your message consistently through all the areas such as:
- Websites & Web content
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Google Ad Campaigns
- Search engine directories
- Industry portal presence
- Online public relations
- Social media
- Surveys –customer and employee
- Reward Programs
- Referral Programs
- Sales support
- Direct mail
- Trade shows
Branding – presenting a consistent, professional, and unique proposition
- Value-added propositions
- Website upgrades
- Satisfaction Questionnaires
- Reputation management
What’s next? Contact Pat Walsh, the Marketing Orchestrator and talk to him, the first hour is on us!