Great content will keep readers coming back for more, but if readers arrive at your blog and find the format unappealing to their eyes, most won’t even bother reading the content. Black Blue Jordan Shoes Scarpe Air Jordan 3 Instead, they’ll leave your site and search for a similar blog that’s more appealing. Peyton Manning Tennessee Football Jerseys new balance bordowe damskie allegro Of course you wouldn’t want this to happen, so here’s some advice to help you create a small business blog that’s pleasing to the eyes. nike air max 2017 hombre
Creating the Header for Your Small Business Blog
The header is the first thing visitors will see when they arrive on your blog, and that’s why it’s extremely crucial that you create an attractive header. Aaron Murray Jerseys Nike Air Max 90 Femme Hogan Uomo Prezzi When designing your header, opt for an image related to the advice you’ll be giving. FREE 5.0
The header also includes the title of your blog and a tagline, which should describe your business and what you offer. nike air max pas cher fjallraven occasion asics gel lyte 3 pas cher In addition, your title and tagline should contain your most important long-tail keyword(s).
The content area is where your most recent blog posts will go. NIKE AIR HUARACHE For easier reading, your posts should be as short as possible (300 to 500 words), and try to write attractive subheadings that includes at least one keyword relevant to the topic you’re writing about. asics lyte 3 nero uomo asics femme pas cher To help your rankings in the search engines, insert tags at the end of each article. Nike SB Blazer NIKE AIR MORE UPTEMPO When possible, try to use a long-tail keyword related to that post as a tag. new balance 574 classic italian South Florida Bulls
What Your Sidebar Should Have
Since two column layouts are less distracting to most blog readers, it’s best if you only have one sidebar, but if two are needed, place both of them on the right. Carl Banks Your sidebar should also include subheadings. NIKE ROSHE ONE
When possible, include the long-tail keywords you’re trying to rank for. NIKE ROSHE TWO
baskets Asics Pre Galaxy The main things to have in your sidebar are as follows:
- Most recent posts and subscription information, which you should position near the top.
- A search box, so readers can search for any information within your small business blog. AIR MAX 2016 Canotta Bambini Matthew Slater Yeezy Boost 750 This should also be located near the top of your sidebar.
- A popular posts widget.
- Links to your About, Contact and any other pages you’ve created.
- Links or small icons that link to your social media profiles (e.g. Black White Jordan Shoes Miami Hurricanes Jerseys ADIDAS Crazylight Boost 2016 Low Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter). ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 Sacramento Kings Again, place these near the top.
- External links — also referred to as a blog roll. Canotta Donne Adidas Superstar Dames These will be links to other websites and blogs that are similar to your — sites and blogs you’d recommend.
- If you sell advertising, you can place a few of your sponsors’ ad boxes in your sidebar as well. ADIDAS ZX 750
Creating a SEO Friendly Footer