Canotta Vancouver Grizzlies new balance 574 damskie In a conversation with one of my clients we were discussing the various “Best Practices” that have surfaced from the abundance of “experts” in the field. Air Zoom Pegasus 33 Maglie Los Angeles Lakers NIKE ROSHE TWO There must have been hundreds of them. asics gel nimbus 14 hombre Air Max 2015
Fjallraven Kanken Kinderen I will not bore you with all of them – some were common sense, like proofread! I would like to share some ideas that really made sense to me. nike air max Chicago Bulls
Canotte Oklahoma City Thunde Let’s start with the DON’Ts:
- Don’t send UGLY emails! I really liked this one!
- Don’t send lengthy text-only emails with no links or a call-to-action
- Don’t use all caps in the subject line
- Don’t use images without ALT tags (give them idea what the image is in case they are blocking image files from being downloaded)
- Don’t send just one topic
- Don’t forget to include an “Unsubscribe” or “Opt-Out” feature – and make it prominent
- Don’t send to anyone who has unsubscribed!
- Don’t send an email with an EXPIRED offer
So make sure you remove that offer on your Enewsletter, your website, Facebook, or wherever else it appears. Soldes Chaussures Nike Nike Air Max 2016 Dames Blauw If you can’t find them all, then put up a “We’re Sorry” page explaining that the offer expired and that they could look for another offer to start on a future date. Los Angeles Clippers
Navy Midshipmen Jerseys Sac À Dos Kånken Fjällräven Maybe they won’t delete your next newsletter! Speaking of deleted emails… according to an Email Sender and Provider Coalition (ESPC) study, 80% of respondents delete or report email as spam WITHOUT even opening it. Ohio State Buckeyes Mark Ingram Alabama Jersey
Why? 73% base the decision on the FROM line, and 69% base the decision on the SUBJECT line. Nike Roshe Run Style Homme Now that is over 100%, how can that be? That was one of those “I don’t get it!” things.