- Include an offer in your subject line- NOT ALL CAPS
- If you mention “Facebook” in your subject line there is a 32% higher open rate (don’t know the source for this one)
- If all your links go to the same page, the conversion rate is 48% higher
- In the body text, use “you” and “your” instead of “our” and “we.”
- Put the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” at the top if possible.
- Make it easy to opt out. Zach Mettenberger – LSU Tigers NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE Air Jordan 7 (VII) One click, New Balance 999 męskie and when they do…honor that request.
- Make it easy to “Forward to a Friend” – You WANT them to do this- it is equivalent to LIKE on Facebook or BOOKMARK on the Web
- TEST – If you have an offer, Ernie Banks Jersey do an A/B test and measure the results
- Find your “Tuesday” – You may or may not have heard that Tuesdays were the best time to send Enewsletters. nike air max 90 pas cher nike air max goedkoop asics gel lyte buty damskie That was true, but too many people got wind of it…now you need to think about your target audience and find your “Tuesday!
Search and you will find! People will give you their success stories for every subject! Just Google it! You can find “Best Practices” for everything. Adidas Pas Cher Nike Air Max 2016 Goedkoop Fjallraven Kanken Mini The best practice for you is what works for you. Nike Air Max 2016 Heren grijs Nike Air Max 90 Femme
adidas ultra boost męskie What you can accomplish. Adam Wainwright Jersey Nike Scarpe Bambini fjällräven kånken Laptop 17 What you can measure. New Balance 997.5 męskie Nike SB Air Zoom adidas tubular damskie So you can take everything I just wrote and flush it! Or you can test some of it. Soldes Asics 2017 air max 2017 wit Maglie Washington Wizards But DO SOMETHING.